Start Sailing 1 – 3 x half days
Your Discover Sailing journey starts here as you learn the fundamental skills of sailing and are introduced to the fun of dinghy sailing in a safe and supportive environment. Topics covered include basic clothing and equipment selection, sailing terminology, boat launch and recovery, capsize recovery in shallow water.
Upcoming Course Dates:
|Course||Location||Cost||Course Link||Course Dates|
|Start Sailing 1||Albert Park-The Boatshed||$225||ENROL NOW||7, 14, 21 May 2017
|Start Sailing 1||Albert Park-The Boatshed||$225|
What sailors need to bring:
- Bathers, Towel
- Wetsuit (if available)
- Shorts (also ideal over wetsuit for protection)
- polyester shirts and tops recommended
- windproof and waterproof jacket
- old sneakers or wetsuit boots
- sailing gloves (if available bike golf gloves etc are good)
Parents are encouraged to stay and help but not compulsory.