Tackers 2 – Tricks and Techniques (kids 7-12) – 20 hours – $315
Your sailing journey continues with the fun & games while learning heaps of new tricks and techniques. If kids are confident they can sail a boat on their own with lots of support, supervision and encouragement from the Instructor and Assistant Instructors. For those Kids that have completed Tackers 1 and are ready for Tackers 2.
- 20hrs with qualified Australian Sailing Instructors.
- 1:6 Instructor to Tacker ratio.
- FUN on-water & off-water games.
- Certificate presentation & sausage sizzle on the last day.
Easter Holiday Programs:
Wed 4 – Fri 6 April 2018 9:00am – 3:30pm Albert Park Lake CLICK TO ENROL
Mon 9 – Fri 13 April 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Albert Park Lake CLICK TO ENROL
Term 2 Sunday Program:
22, 29 Apr + 6, 13, 20 May 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Albert Park Lake CLICK TO ENROL
More dates to come for 2018!
What sailors need to bring:
- Bathers, Towel
- Wetsuit (if available)
- Shorts (also ideal over wetsuit for protection)
- polyester shirts and tops recommended
- windproof and waterproof jacket
- old sneakers or wetsuit boots
- sailing gloves (if available, bike golf gloves etc are good)
Parents are encouraged to stay and help but not compulsory.