Tackers 1 – Having Fun (kids 7-12) – 20 hours – $280
Introduction to fun sailing and confidence on water for those just starting out. The kids sail in pairs in small boats. It’s a great way to meet new friends and kids have the chance to sail with others in their group. What to Bring – Clothing, closed toe footwear & a hat applicable to the weather and that you are happy to get wet, change of clothes & footwear, towel, snack lunch.
Term 2 Sunday Program
30 Apr + 7, 14, 21, 28 May 2017 9:00am – 1:00pm Albert Park Lake CLICK TO ENROL
Easter Holiday Programs:
3, 4, 5, 6, 7 April 2017 9:00am – 1:00pm Albert Park Lake CLICK TO ENROL
10, 11, 12, 13 April 2017 8:30am – 1:00pm Albert Park Lake CLICK TO ENROL
What sailors need to bring:
- Bathers, Towel
- Wetsuit (if available)
- Shorts (also ideal over wetsuit for protection)
- polyester shirts and tops recommended
- windproof and waterproof jacket
- old sneakers or wetsuit boots
- sailing gloves (if available, bike golf gloves etc are good)
Parents are encouraged to stay and help but not compulsory.